Lemon Thai Chicken Skewers
Ingredients for Chicken Skewers
1 chicken breast cut into 2-3cm cubes
2 tspns Pureblends Thai Spice
Squeeze of lemon juice
1 tbspn extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Crunchy Asian Salad:
½ cup fresh coriander roughly chopped
¼ cup fresh mint roughly chopped
½ tomato roughly chopped
1 grated carrot
1 green capsicum cut into approx 2cm pieces
1 cucumber cut into 2cm pieces
1 shallot finely chopped
1 tblpn sunflower seeds
2 tspns soy sauce
2 tspns lemon juice
- Put the bamboo skewers into a bowl of cold water to soak for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the Pureblends Thai Spice with the lemon juice and a little olive oil to make a paste, add salt, and pepper to taste and rub over the chicken.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Heat a fry pan or grill plate and cook chicken for about 3 minutes each side.
- Make Crunchy Asian salad by combining all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss. Serve with chicken skewers.